Our team has just released DW Store (beta) last week, the first multipurpose theme in DesignWall portfolio. Together with our previous minimal woocommerce theme DW BrickStore, this is a great new opportunity to explore additional variety of shop layouts that we built in DW Store.
We strive to make it feature-rich while keeping it easy to use. And here are a few cool notable features:
- Robust Drag n drop page builder
- Advanced Theme Settings
- Responsive Design & Retina Ready
- 6-in-1 predefined styles might save you some serious time
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Translation Ready
- Boxed & Wide Layout option
- Infinite Scroll for Posts & Products
- Multiple Blog, Pages & Shop Layout
- Built-in Megamenu
- Product QuickView, MiniCart, Compare & Wishlist
- Flexible product grid
- One-click Demo Installation
- Search Engine Optimisation
- More details at this announcement.
What do you think of the new theme? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
PS. Also please respond to this thread if you have any question or feature requests that you wish to see in DW Store.