1 – For some reason one of the bandcamp embeds is not working in my post. I have the plugin, and I followed the directions, but for some reason only one of the embeds is working. I used the same process for both.
2 – My twitter feed widget is not working correctly. It shows up when I preview it, but when I view it on the browser and I’m not logged into wordpress the tweets do not show up on the widget sidebar
3 – I don’t understand how to get the twitter query search working with the “twitter block” on my main page.
4 – The instagram feature is only showing 2 pictures in the middle of the main page before having problems loading other pictures. It looks awful. Can I somehow just link it to my personal instagram instead of having to search for hashtags?
1. Can you provide me the link to that issue for further check
2,3. Please make sure you use right Twitter API Key and site URL
4. Please check for status of your instagram images, make sure it was published.
Can you provide me an admin account of your site and i will check it for you. Please make a private question to send me your credentials.
You can find where to make a private question here http://cmspioneer.com/designwall/ask-question/
Hi Anthony @avtaddeo ,
1. I have checked the iframe embed code on your bandcamp page, it worked in http://anthonytaddeo.com/?p=21. Problem is from your plugin shortcode that always returns an invalid album.
2. About Instagram images I fixed it for your. please check again
4. The single post was shown by Popup when you clicked it directly in front page, and the top menu bar is put under this popup. We use popup here to enlarge reading screen and save loading time as there is no need for reloading webpage. In a single post which is accessed via a link (e.g: http://anthonytaddeo.com/?p=21) , the top menubar is displayed for navigation, visitors can back to your homepage or go to another page.
1. The problem is from Jetpack Bandcamp Module, i tried to fix it and it works ( you don’t need to install new plugin for Bandcamp embed “eg: WP Bandcamp”, because this function is included in Jetpack. Please check your post here http://anthonytaddeo.com/?p=21
2. About twitter timeline problem on our popup, i have removed this bug.
Please login or Register to submit your answer