I’d like to change three things in the DW Page Modern Theme
1) I’d like to change the text “Skills” in the projects section to something else but I don’t know where to do it.
2) Same with the blogposts. I’d like to change some things (delete the author for example) but don’t know where to start.
3) I created a page called “pricing” on my page, got it to the front page and wanted to add a background image. I used the code below, but it didn’t work:
Thanks in advance for your help..
2. To resolve this issue, you can open the framework.php file, find the line 470 to line 474, you can change the position as you like.
3. if you want to add a background image to the Pricing section, you can do as the following:
– After creating Pricing page, you can open the Pricing menu tabs in the Appearance > Menu.
– Add class to the CSS Classes section (E.g: pricing-section)
– Then open the style.css file in the Appearance > Edit, add the following code:
That’s it ! Refresh the page and see how that goes!
Apologies for the delay in replying to you. To resolve this issue, you can open the shortcode.php file in the folder file “themes\dw-page-modern\inc”. Find the line 399 to line 404.
Please login or Register to submit your answer