featured images have different size.. how to force crop?
Hello Zelatech !
The issue is due to that you were using image size 520 x 337px. We mostly use the size 500×400 for all the article images. The system will automatically resize and get the smaller images for the website. To be specific:
– 500×400 images are used for:
- News Slider
- Featured Image
- Single post và Featured Image
- First article of Category Archive
– 230×130 are used for:
- Recent news, Featured News, Popular News (If you select Medium size images)
- Category (3 cols)
- News Carousel
- Articles on Archive page
– 110×110 are used for:
- Recent news, Featured News, Popular News (If you select Thumbnail image size)
- Category (1 col)
Hope you find this useful
Please log in to Dashboard > Setting > Media, then change the image size:
See the screenshot:
Please login or Register to submit your answer
replied 9 years ago
so, i need to set in Options –> media
but in single post featured image is 770..?!?!