I’ve recently purchased the Focus theme and I don’t know how to install the theme using the inbuilt WordPress installer. When I upload the theme it says that the style.css file is missing. Please reply me with the wordpress installation steps.
To install the theme using WordPress installer, you need to use dw_focus_theme.zip file.
1. From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Appearance > Themes menu.
2. Click on the Install Themes button.
3. Click on the Upload link
See the screenshot: http://imgur.com/1IqXybd
4. Navigate and select the theme file on your computer. Its name will be displayed in the input field.
5. Click the Install Now button and WordPress will attempt to install the theme.
See the screenshot: http://imgur.com/fSkHWbK
6. WordPress will display the status of the install and present you with some options. Click the Activate link to set the newly installed theme as your site theme.
See the screenshot: http://imgur.com/s4xWLw1
Hope this helps !
Please login or Register to submit your answer