I’m sorry to ask this all in one post but lets try it anyways 🙂
1) I have a muffingroup Betheme theme, it adds some share and other functionality.
Due to this it looks immensely messy on the single question page.
How do i disable this for the Question page of your plugin?
it also adds a weird author box at the bottom thats empty with no logo or text in there.
2) The plugin keeps sending a question email to our ticket email address (which is used as the email address all emails of your plugin uses to send)
how can i disable that behavior or make it send to another email? (which ofcourse won’t be in our ticket system)
We do want to keep the from email for all emails send with your plugin.
3) we are using NGINX with php-FPM and we get the error: GET https://virtualpf.com/wp-content/plugins/dw-question-answer/inc/templates/default/assets/css/style.css.map
now i am assuming the .map supposed to be done through some rewrite code as i can’t see any code that supposed to include style.css.map
How do i fix this?
4) How does votes get counted? as i did a small test and voted for an answer (+1) but in the main questions list it still showed votes 0.
Other then the small issues i encountered: It’s a great plugin and i am looking forward to use it!
I also saw on your site that you have some kind of ranking attached to questions and answer, is it possible to do this on our site too?
Apologies for the delay in replying to you.
1+4. Please send me username & password of your site (via private answer) for further checking.
2. You can config out this issue in the Notification (Dashboard > Q&A > Settings.).
3. This issue comes from DW Q&A plugin, we will check & fix this issue as soon as possible.
I have checked the question link you sent above, but I can’t find out the username & password.
Regarding the third problem, we will fix it in the upcoming version of the plugin.
If you have anything else, please feel free to contact us and grant us your username & password for further checking.
Thanks for additional info.
Regarding the blank page and comment issue, I checked and fixed them, please re-check and if anything else you need to help, feel free to let us know. 🙂
Regarding the problem with Buddypress activity sidebar, please provide us more details with a screenshot for further checking?
Plus, we checked the problem of break lines as you mentioned above, but I can’t find out where the problem was. Could you kindly send us a screenshot ?
Please login or Register to submit your answer