Edern Rio
asked 8 years ago

Hello,
I translated the default.po and .mo file in french using poedit. But can’t make any translations showing up on the website.

  • the wp_lang setting in the config file is fr_FR so i tried to name the file this way -> did not work.
  • deleted default file -> did not work
  • tried to name it default -> did not work…

NB : i installed polylang so maybe it is because of this multilingual plugin that the translations are not working. 

Edern Rio
replied 8 years ago

ok found the issue. directory problem in lib/init.php pointing to ‘lang’ when the actual directory is ‘languages’. If you want the translation let me know !

1 Answers
DominicStaff
answered 8 years ago

Hi Edern ! 

Glad to know that you have resolved the issue 🙂
Yes, please send the translation to our email at [email protected]. Thanks so much for this. We will add and support this in the theme package.
Thanks and regards

Powered by DW Question & Answer Pro