I have an issue for a long time. I want to add a logo on my site, but even I try to do like this it doesnt work.
Hello Treeleaf !
1. Regarding the issue about uploading logo image.
I think that the issue is caused by selecting wrong chmod setting (permission setting) for the upload folder when uploading an image.
To fix this issue, you need to reset the chmod for the folder to 755 by :
– Use your FTP account
– Right click to your image folder ((public_html > wp-content > uploads ) select file permissions
– Change the Numberic value to 755, see below screenshot:
Regarding the header and homepage content, please find here for the guide on how to configure the theme: http://designwall.com/guide/dw-focus/
If you still face the same issue, please create a private question and send me username & password of your site. I will help you resolve your issues.
Hope this helps !
Hi Treeleaf !
Since I cannot log in to your site, please help me to do the following things:
– deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switch to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems. – resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder – from a fresh download of your current version of WordPress.
Please do so and let me know what happen.
Please login or Register to submit your answer