Getting a professional website up and running isn’t easy. Wouldn’t you agree?
This service is for those of you who don’t have the time to take on the entire field of web development.
Sure, there are businesses such as Shopify, Big Commerce, or GoDaddy that promise that they’ll make web development as easy as pie. But in reality if you want to get a professional website up and running you’re either going to need to hire a developer full time, or work full time yourself to learn the necessary tools and frameworks in order to do so yourself.
But we can do the heavy lifting for you, I’ll explain how now.
This is because there are a lot of moving part you’ve got to master if you want to make a website that stands out, a website that isn’t a cookie-cutter copy of others on the web.
But there is another method to it, we can do it for you. We can set up and configure WordPress for you so that all you have to do is manage the content. You are after all the expert of your field, so you should focus on that, and let us handle the web development so you can worry about the real work.
On top of managing your content, business, and products, you’ve now got to worry about malicious people and software as well? With this service you don’t have to. We’ll take care of it for you. This way you can focus on what makes you great.
We have the most cost and time effective way for you to get back to what you do best.
Then we’ll give you access to our library of resources and videos to help you understand the most efficient way to manage your content so you can focus on doing what makes you great.
If you have any other questions or concerns about this then don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What you will get
- Implement strong WordPress dashboard security tweaks to thwart malicious hacker attacks
- Check and ensure that strong passwords are used in the WordPress installation
- Add additional security layers to protect the WordPress database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities
- Check that all WordPress software used, such as WordPress themes and WordPress plugins are secure, properly configured and do not pose any security risks
- Manually check that correct privileges (WordPress roles and capabilities) were assigned to each WordPress user and update where necessary
- Apply all other WordPress security measures to ensure that your WordPress blog or website is secured properly and does not expose sensitive data that could help malicious users craft an attack
- Change of Login URL to prevent detection of Login Page to unknown people.
- Brute-Force Protection
- Dual Factor Authentication (Optional)
- Cleaning of Malicious Files including PHP files in the WordPress Directory.
- .htaccess/php.ini/nginx.conf Security Tweaks
- 30 days of one on one support
We would need
- Full brief on work required. Please provide as much detail as possible and whatever you feel is appropriate and pertinent.
- FTP and Hosting Control Panel Info
- WordPress Admin Info
- 5 stars 0
- 4 stars 0
- 3 stars 0
- 2 stars 0
- 1 stars 0