Getting a professional website up and running isn’t easy. Wouldn’t you agree?
This service is for those of you who don’t have the time to take on the entire field of web development.
Sure, there are businesses such as Shopify, Big Commerce, or GoDaddy that promise that they’ll make web development as easy as pie. But in reality if you want to get a professional website up and running you’re either going to need to hire a developer full time, or work full time yourself to learn the necessary tools and frameworks in order to do so yourself.
But we can do the heavy lifting for you, I’ll explain how now.
This is because there are a lot of moving part you’ve got to master if you want to make a website that stands out, a website that isn’t a cookie-cutter copy of others on the web.
But there is another method to it, we can do it for you. We can set up and configure WordPress for you so that all you have to do is manage the content. You are after all the expert of your field so let us handle the web development and you can worry about the content.
On top of having to manager your business, content, style, branding and marketing you’ve now got to deal with managing Search engines as well? People make an entire career out of this. We’ll handle this so that you don’t have to, so that you can get back to what makes you great.
We have the most cost and time effective way for you to get back to what you do best.
Then we’ll give you access to our library of resources and videos to help you understand the most efficient way to manage your content so you can focus on doing what makes you special.
If you have any other questions or concerns about this then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will get
- Install of needed plugins to do SEO for your website
- The right configuration of these plugins
- Optimization of title and meta tags of Front Page, Archive Pages
- Install and config your sitemap ready to submit
- Setup of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and Facebook Open Graph Tags
- 30 days of one on one support
We would need
- Full brief on work required. Please provide as much detail as possible and whatever you feel is appropriate and pertinent.
- FTP and Hosting Control Panel Info
- WordPress Admin Info