Getting a professional website up and running isn’t easy. Wouldn’t you agree?
This service is for those of you who don’t have the time to take on the entire field of web development.
Sure, there are businesses such as Shopify, Big Commerce, or GoDaddy that promise that they’ll make web development as easy as pie. But in reality if you want to get a professional website up and running you’re either going to need to hire a developer full time, or work full time yourself to learn the necessary tools and frameworks in order to do so yourself.
But we can do the heavy lifting for you, I’ll explain how now.
This is because there are a lot of moving part you’ve got to master if you want to make a website that stands out, a website that isn’t a cookie-cutter copy of others on the web.
But there is another method to it, we can do it for you. We can set up and configure WordPress for you so that all you have to do is manage the content. You are after all the expert of your field, so you should focus on that, and let us handle the web development so you can worry about the real work.
We will help you install the latest version of WordPress; as well as themes, plugins and demo content. Your site will be up and running in less than 1 day.
We have the most cost and time effective way for you to get back to what you do best.
Then we’ll give you access to our library of resources and videos to help you understand the most efficient way to manage your content so you can focus on doing what makes you great.
If you have any other Questions or concerns about this then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will get
- Your website is up and running with the latest version of WordPress
- Install the data as the exact look and feel of the demo website
- Install the needed plugins as recommend by theme provider
- 30 days of one on one support
We would need
- WordPress Theme Info. This includes license key, version number, download site.
- Domain Name for the installation
- FTP and Hosting Control Panel Info
- WordPress Admin Info (If you’ve already set up)