Within the last 24 hours, my customisations of DW Focus have gone. My site CBDNews.com.au is now displaying to the world as Focus and in orange. Can you explain how this happened and what can be done about it?
Hi Shane, To resolve this issue please follow my instruction here: 1. Open customization.php file in /wp-content/themes/dw-focus/inc/customization.php 2. Remove following code – form line 407 to line 414
register_setting( 'general', 'option_tree');
add_settings_field( 'option_tree[dw_header_script]', __('Enter scripts or code you would like output to wp_head():','dw_focus'), 'nex_setting_field_header_script', 'general' );
add_settings_field( 'option_tree[dw_footer_script]', __('Enter scripts or code you would like output to wp_footer():','dw_focus'), 'nex_setting_field_footer_script', 'general' );
Hope this helps!
Can I fix this issue by reverting to an older version of the site?
I think you should update the latest version 1.0.8. Because in the version 1.0.8 we have fixed some issue:
= 1.0.8 =
- Fix: The images of the posts are stretched in full width when printing it out
- Fix: Broken avatar when uploading through backend.
- Fix: Can't choose the meta infomation of post of the following widgets from Customize section: DW Focus: Popular News, DW Focus: Featured News, DW Focus: Category"
- Fix: Can't choose meta infomation of post of DW Focus: Category widget when adding it to DW Focus: Tabs widget
- Fix: Automatically display 3 blocks for category when choosing full width style.
Right now, you can download the latest version in your profile.
Please login or Register to submit your answer