Hi Jeff !
To resolve this issue please follow my instruction here:
1. Open jquery.grayscale.js file in your site / wp-content / themes / your theme / inc / assets / js / jquery.grayscale.js
2. Replace following code – line 88
jQuery('.section:not(".no-gray") .thumbnail img').grayscale();
3. Add class “no-gray” to CSS Classes in menu item (Portfolio and team).
Hope this helps!
Thank you for the help.
I did came across this solution to one of the question, but I didn’t manage to find the files in the folder of the theme.
Maybe because I didn’t have access to the ftp folder.
In any case, i did find another solution for this.
1. Appearance > Editor > style.css
2. -webkit-filter: grayscale(50%);
-> set to 0 if does not want any grayscale, 50% will be partially gray out.
Of course the setback of this is that one will set all the thumbnail image to 50% grayscale.
Please login or Register to submit your answer