Whenever I write a blog the author name comes up as my login name. I would like the name to be either mine or the name of one of my guest writers. How can I do that? I’m not seeing a space anywhere to make such a change. Thanks.
You can try the following steps:
1) Login into wordpress admin area.
2) Click on Edit in the Posts section.
3) Select the posts for which you need to edit the author details.
4) From the top there is drop down for bulk actions -> select edit and apply.
5) Now, you can change author, comment, status, pings, sticky, categories etc..,
6) After changing the value of author..click on update posts..
Hope this helps !
Please login or Register to submit your answer