Hello, I am using DW Focus 1.0.3 and I would like to know how can I update to the new version? Also, I have disabled all my plugins, but I still can’t edit any content from the widgets, I think there is some code missing in header…
Also, it’s not the same time I am asking, but how can I use only the jetpack picture gallery, not the default with arrows.
Hello Semaca !
– You can download the update version of the theme from your profile page on our site. The latest version is 1.0.6.
– Once you update the theme, Widget issue will be resolved.
– Before updating the latest version, please mark and copy all files that you edited, then implement to update the version 1.0.6. Or you can go to Dashboard > Theme > Add new, select the dw-focus_1.0.6_theme.zip package to upload in your site. After finishing, click the Activate button.
After updating the theme, if you still face the issue, you can send me username & password of your site (via private answer) for further checking.
Hi Semaca !
– I have checked your site and to resolve the issue when you click on any image in a post and get an error: “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO in /home/….wp-content/themes/dw-focus_1.0.6_theme1/attachment.php on line 19”:
Please open the attachment.php file, replace the code at line 19 with the following code:
esc_html( get_the_date() )
– Regarding gallery issue, please tell me detail about this issue, you can send me a screenshot for further checking.
Hope this helps !
Please login or Register to submit your answer