DW GDPR WordPress Plugin
On May 25, 2018, the EU is enacting a massive set of regulations intended to give users powerful sets of rights around what kind of data companies can collect, for what reasons, and how that data can be used. The official GDPR guidance is primarily packaged as a list of rights (e.g. “the right to be forgotten”) and these regulations apply to any business based in the EU or with EU citizens as users.
To keep it simple, we are developing it on a core and add-ons principle. The core takes care of WordPress GDPR compliance and with the plugins, users can extend GDPR compliance for 3rd part plugins.
- List user personal data from WordPress core and 3rd party extensions on a 1 single page
- Multiple actions for users: Edit, delete or request delete profile for specific extension or delete all
- Admin dashboard to manage user’s activities
- Email confirmation for delete action.
- Super easy to setup, all features are built-in powerful admin panels
- Popular 3rd party extensions supported: Contact Form 7, BuddyPress, BBpress, Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, DW Question & Answer and more
- Multilingual Support
- Powerful admin panel showing all user’s action
1.0.1 ( 08 Jun 18 )
- Integration BuddyPress
- Integration BBPress
1.0.0 ( 31 May 18 )
- First Released