Thanks for the feedback of @guru, @wellwisher, @nicopagel, @askmediy on this question:
Currently, our plugin is almost ready to release. Let’s become the first man to use this trial version on your own website and then leave your feedback. This will help us improve the plugin with free bug fixes before releasing officially.
For further information about new features of the plugin, please read our blog here:
Very nice! But at the moment I have no time to test it, there are 4 exams wating for me during the next 2 weeks. But then I will be back and test all these things and give some feedback!
thats great we are on to it will let you know asap !!!
1. About your first comment, can you open another question and I very willing to bring you a very simple solution to resolve this issue. I want this topic focus to the release of “DWQA Embed Question” plugin.
2. “Embed question” is an add-on of DWQA, this is not build-in feature in the DW Question & Answer plugin. User only get this feature if they install the “DWQA Embed Question” plugin.
Excellent features and glad that they are finally here! I would thank you for the brilliant idea to test it out before putting it in the alpha version. So hats off and really appreciate the invite.
I have tested these features on a number of websites, both live and tests.
The sharing features work nicely on all the sites I tested it on.
The Iframe embedding works on some website, e.g: http://www.englishbrass.co.uk/qa/
But on some websites, it shows fine but when you click on any of the links in the iframe window, rather than opening the question page, it takes you to that page within the iframe so remaining within the same webpage you can access the target page.
I will test it even further and will be back with possibly more results.
Best regards and thanx again 😀
Updates on March 18:
– Fix: issue of the tag link on reported by @guru
– Fix: issue of attaching a link to Question content
– Document has been published at: https://github.com/designwall/dwqa-embed-question/wiki
Well, if there is nothing change in plan, the plugin will be officially released next monday on WordPress.org and DesignWall. Thanks for your contribution as well as your helpful feedback.
That’s a bit weird! On the updated version we publish in Github, we have fixed all the issues.
Sure that you install the latest one from Github? Because we did not release this add-on in WordPress.org, hence you cannot update it directly via Dashboard but download and copy to overwrite the old version in your website.
Meanwhile, we will investigate more.
The moment of glory is here 😀
We have officially released the Embed Question plugin. You guys can check out the blog for the release details and download the plugin:
Please login or Register to submit your answer