Three weeks ago, we published preview DW GDPR plugin and we got very positive feedback plus lots of feature requests. Today, we are happy to announce the release of DW GDPR plugin.
DW GDPR release details:
The alpha version is released for WordPress core and Customs section – manual deletion request support with main features as below:
- List user personal data from WordPress core and 3rd party extensions on a 1 single page
- Multiple actions for users: Edit, delete or request delete profile for specific extension or delete all
- Admin dashboard to manage user’s activities
- Email confirmation for delete action.
- Super easy to setup, all features are built-in powerful admin panels
- Popular 3rd party extensions supported: Contact Form 7, BuddyPress, BBpress, Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, DW Question & Answer and more
- Multilingual Support
- Powerful admin panel showing all user’s action