This theme is still in development, so we do not recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version. To test DW Focus 2, please subscribe to our club, download DW Focus 2 on your account page, then upload it to your test site.
It’s our honor to congratulate John to be the one who luckily received a DesignWall Personal License Membership after conducting our survey last week. Here is the video recording the process of picking out the lucky one:
Another gift to you – all of our key customers – is the release of DW Focus 2.
DW Focus is considered to be a premium responsive WordPress news theme for online news and magazine sites. DW Focus is perfect with its modern design, neat and clean layout & fonts, fully responsive and functional.
And how about DW Focus 2?
DW Focus 2 is slated for release on December 24th. For more information on what’s new in DW Focus 2, check out the full blog. We’ve been working on a lot of things to make your site to be set up in the way you want – more elegant, more attractive and way easier to use! Here are some of the bigger features to test. Join and help us to find as many bugs as possible!
- Customizer – Custom features such as header, footer, home layout, toolbox, sidebar, etc. can be set up in Customize, the preview is available before Save & Publish.
- Theme Starter Content – After activating the theme, users will be guided to set up the content like the demo. With just a few simple clicks, you will see your site like the demo.
- Mega Menu – Unavailable now 😐
- Post Layout Setting – DW Focus 2 optimizes news displaying. There are many layouts and categories on the home page.
- Media Focus – DW Focus 2 enables users to insert format video into the gallery. Video can be played right on the home page. In galleries, images will appear as the carousel in the articles.
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can add a comment here or ask us in the support forum. We’d love to hear from you!